The Lowdown On Instagram Video Ads
The Lowdown On Instagram Video Ads
The Lowdown On Instagram Video Ads
Instagram users watch a lot of videos. Over the last couple of years viewing rates for videos on Instagram have increased by 80% With this in mind, Instagram have now made it very easy for businesses to create Video Ads to promote their brands and their products and services.
Right now 25% of Instagram Ads are Video Ads and the number is growing. With Instagram being a visual platform it makes perfect sense for you to create compelling videos in order to increase your following, drive traffic to your website or online store and increase your conversions.
You can create a really attention grabbing Video ad with a video file or an animated GIF. Videos are a really great way to showcase your business and the best ones have very high engagement levels. Here we will provide you with the complete lowdown on the specifications for video ads.
There are different sizes of Video Ad which we will discuss in detail a little later. There are a few general specifications that you need to know about:
* All popular video formats supported such as MP4 and MOV. You can also use GIF format
* The maximum video file upload size is 4 GB
* The maximum duration of a video is 120 seconds
* 30 frames per second is the maximum for all video formats
With a video ad you can use the following calls to action:
* Apply now
* Contact us
* Call now
* Book now
Different Video Ad Sizes
It is very easy to make a mess of things when you are creating Video ads so it is essential that you pay attention to the right sizes and specifications. Some people find getting Video Ads right pretty tricky but you will be fine if you follow the information below on different sizes and specifications.
The Landscape Video Ad
Just like a landscape image, you can use a Landscape Video Ad to feature wider videos. This is a good idea if you want to use a cinematic approach to some of your videos. The wider Landscape Video Ads can have a greater impact on Instagram users than other video sizes.
Here are the important specifications for a Landscape Video Ad:
* The minimum resolution for a Landscape Video Ad on Instagram is 600 X 315 pixels
* The correct aspect ratio for a Landscape Video Ad is 1:91:1
The Square Video Ad
When you choose the Square Video Ad for Instagram you will not notice many changes. It is very important that you check to see how everything will appear on a mobile device including the call to action. Sometimes with this video size you can crop important aspects.
Here are the important specifications for a Square Video Ad:
* The minimum resolution for a Square Video Ad on Instagram is 600 X 600 pixels
* The correct aspect ratio for a Square Video Ad is 1:1
The Vertical Video Ad
The Vertical Video is a common sight on Instagram. When you take video with your smartphone it will be in this format. It is very important that you pay particular attention to the aspect ratio and the resolution with vertical video.
Here are the important specifications for a Vertical Video Ad:
* The minimum resolution for a Vertical Video Ad on Instagram is 600 X 750 pixels
* The correct aspect ratio for a Vertical Video Ad is 4:5
Would you like a complete guide for Instagram Ads Success.Which includes a full training guide e-book and Video Training Course.
The Benefits of Online Learning
While there are all kinds of benefits that are associated with learning and furthering your educational goals there are even more benefits to those who wish to pursue online learning in order to achieve those goals. I hope you will find that many of these benefits are quite enlightening and carefully consider whether or not online learning for your secondary education needs will be in your best interests.
1) Convenience. This is a word we are quite familiar with. Right along with instant gratification. We are a society of people who have lived with drive thru banking and fast food and are rapidly moving in the direction of drive thru pharmacies and dry cleaning. We live in a fast paced world and when we can work education into our busy schedules and on our own terms we find that this is something we tend to like a lot. I recommend that you watch for a growing number of online classes and online students in the coming years as more and more professionals decide to further their degrees and their careers.
2) Flexibility. You can take these classes or do the work during your lunch break, while the kids are practicing soccer, or while cooking dinner (depending of course on how well you multitask). You do not need to be in the classroom every night at 6:00 pm for the next five years in order to get the same degree of education. This by no means indicates that you will not have to do the work. The work will not change nor will the fact that you have a limited time in which to complete the work. What will change is that you will have the option of doing the work in the morning, afternoon, or after those 2 a.m. feedings when you can’t seem to get back to sleep.
3) Location. There isn’t enough that can really be said about this. Online education comes to you wherever you happen to be able to connect to the Internet. Whether you are at home, at work, or your favorite Internet café you can have the convenience of taking your work with you and enjoying the environment in which you are completing your work.
4) Less Expensive. No more convenience meals, childcare expenses, or gas guzzling trips to a college campus that thirty minutes away. You can now enjoy in your own home the benefits of an education without many of the financial hardships that are often associated with attending college. Internet access seems like such a small price to pay when compared with all the reasons mentioned above.
5) Believe it or not, online courses help you brush up your online abilities. Seriously. You will be better at dealing with email, bulletin boards, online research, and you will learn countless other skills along the way that you probably never realized had anything to do with the courses you are actually taking-because they don’t. In other words, you are getting more of an education than you bargained for when it comes to online learning.
6) Individual attention. Online students often have more one on one interaction with their professors than students in a classroom. The online classroom is virtual and correspondence through email is essential in this particular learning environment. For this reason it is quite possible that your professors will know more about you and your learning patterns and needs than they will know about most of the students they see two or three times a week in their classrooms.
While these are just a few of the benefits of taking online classes you should carefully weigh the benefits with the things that may be problematic about this particular type of learning situation before you take the plunge. Learning is a lifelong process but if you are seeking a degree you do not want to jeopardize that by taking a course that will not address your specific learning needs. If you feel confident that you can be successful in this particular type of learning environment than I feel you will truly enjoy the experience and the flexibility it brings to the educational process.