Songwriter, Worship Leader
David is an internationally known Grammy award winning songwriter, singer, musician, producer, arranger, conference speaker, recording artist, and worship leader. David has been a songwriter with Integrity Music and is the president of KingdomSongs Inc. His “A Quiet Place: Instrumental Hymns” is a top seller on iTunes and Amazon with millions of Spotify and Youtube plays.
David and his wife, Rita, have ministered in 27 nations and 49 states.
His songs have been recorded by Michael W. Smith, Ron Kenoly, Alvin Slaughter, Kent Henry, Don Moen, Selah, Morris Chapman, Phil Driscoll, Debby Boone, The Imperials, Morris Chapman, Natalie Grant, and many others. His latest releases are “Songs of Rest” and “DreamGiver.” Perhaps best known for his thoughtful, well-crafted lyrics and prophetic, intuitive keyboard playing, David combines a childlike exuberance for Christ with the maturity of a seasoned minister of the Gospel. David served on the faculty of the International Worship Institute for 15 years.
He and Rita have 3 grown daughters, 2 grandsons, Elisha David, and Banner Thomas; and 4 granddaughters Ali Grace, Alana Gabrielle, Brighten Lynne and Talitha Rose!
- Concerts, worship conferences, churches in 30 nations and 49 states
- National and International Television appearances include TBN's" Praise the
Lord" with host Bishop T.D. Jakes, 700 Club “Seven Days Ablaze”
- Co-Wrote Grammy Winning song, "Keep The Flame Burning" recorded by Phil Driscoll and Debby Boone
- Led ministry teams to Russia, Italy, Kuwait, Greece
- Producer/Arranger of “A Quiet Place: Hymns Instrumental” #1 Amazon mp3 Christian Instrumental
- Wrote "Soldier Of the Light" #1 song, nominated for Dove Award Song of the Year
- Songs recorded by: Michael W. Smith, Ron Kenoly, Selah, Don Moen, Alvin Slaughter, Deleon, The Imperials, Kelly Nelon-Thompson, Kent Henry, Morris Chapman, Phil Driscoll, Debby Boone, Sheila Walsh, many others
- Wrote title song of Integrity Musical "O Mighty Cross" (also in Celebration Hymnal")
- Song Featured in T.D. Jakes musical "Behind Closed Doors"
- Featured as artist in 4 Integrity Music Songwriter Series recordings
- Author of 3 books: “The Jazz Preacher,” “The Heart and Art of Songwriting” and “Dreams, Kings and Unseen Things.”
- Worship leader, artist, producer for Starsong "Worship in the Spirit" Series
- Diadem Recording Artist with top 10 radio songs
- Music Director for International Worship Institute/ LaMar Boschman featuring Jack Hayford, Darlene Zschech, Chris Tomlin, Israel Houghton, Lincoln Brewster, Parachute Band, Ron Kenoly, Andrae Crouch, Darrell Evans, Kent Henry and others
- Worship Leader, Co-producer for the "Bethel Praise" series released by Warner Alliance
- Piano Instrumental “FingerPaintings” featured at Hobby Lobby Stores nationwide (USA)
Author, Prayer Warrior
Author, Speaker, Worshipper
Rita Baroni has been involved in international ministry for over 20 years. In addition to singing, Rita is a gifted teacher of the Word, using her real-life stories to communicate the heart of God for His people. She is the wife of David Baroni and the mother of three wonderful daughters, two great sons-in-law, 2 grandsons, Elisha David and Banner Thomas, and 4 granddaughters, Ali Grace, Alana Gabrielle, Brighten Lynne and Talitha Rose. In addition to her speaking ministry, Rita is an author, actor, and model. Her story of victory through adversity reinforces in poignant and humorous ways God’s faithfulness and nearness. Rita’s desire is to bring hope, healing, and freedom to God’s children. Rita's book: “Fragrance of Grace” has been a blessing to many. Her vision is to love well, laugh much, and enjoy the journey.
For more information on how to invite them to your area, visit the “Contact” page.