Frequently Asked Questions
What size Jet Bins do you have available to rent?
We have 5, 7 and 12 yard dumpsters available. Whether you have a little or a lot of junk to get rid of, we have the perfect bin size for you.
What CAN and CAN'T I load into a Jet Bin?
Here are typical items that home and business owners load into Jet Bins:
- Roofing materials and shingles
- Construction materials – debris, drywall, tiling, wallboard, sheetrock, doors, plywood
- Brick, block, old asphalt and concrete (ONLY in the 5 and 7 foot bins) - interlock, patio and paving stone, bricks etc.
- Construction debris - plywood, drywall, beams, lumber, walls, windows, doors, flooring
- Wood – deck and fence tear downs, old firewood
- Furniture and appliances
- Garbage – cardboard, rubbish, paper
- Garden debris – branches, tree and hedge clippings
Jet Bins CANNOT accept the following:
- Liquids of any kind
- Asbestos, Chemicals, Solvents
- Gasoline, Propane, Oils, Drums, Tanks
- Car Batteries
- Toxins, Explosives, or Biological Waste
*Note: It is important you do NOT overload a Jet Bin above the top. Overloaded bins will incur an extra charge.
Who uses Jet Bins?
- Contractors, roofing companies
- Construction companies
- Business owners
- Landscaping companies
- Home owners
Any home or business owner that has debris or items to be removed!
What areas do you serve?
Kingston to Brockville, North to the Westport area and EVERYTHING in between
How can I book a Jet Bin?
Just give us a call at 613-900-7731, or send us a message through our Contact Us page!
What is the cost to rent a Jet Bin?
Prices for the dumpster rental and time included can vary by your location - please contact us at 613-530-2468 or email email@example.com for more information on pricing.
How soon will my Jet Bin be delivered?
Usually we can deliver a Jet Bin same or next day.
What is Jet Bin rental period?
Normally your Jet Bin rental is for 7 days. If you would like to extend your rental OR if you would like it removed earlier than 7 days, we can do that!
What time of day do you deliver Jet Bins?
You can expect your Jet Bin Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. We can also arrange weekend deliveries if necessary.
If I do not want my Jet Bin in my driveway, can you put it on my lawn?
Yes, we can place your Jet Bin anywhere on your property.
*Note: We may suggest against placing it on your lawn during the spring when the ground is soft. Our truck and bin my cause damage on soft ground. We do NOT assume any liability with damage to your property due to placement of your Jet Bin.
What types of payment do you accept?
At the time of booking, we secure your bin rental by charging your credit card for the cost of the Jet Bin plus HST. Once the Jet Bin is picked up and dumped, we will contact you to confirm the weight disposed of, and process the final payment.