Information to Know Before You Go
Once your cruise is booked, the cruise lines require passengers to fill out their “online check-in/immigration” information approximately 30 days prior to sailing. By providing this information in advance, it will speed up your check-in process at the pier. Please have this information prior to starting your “online check-in”:
- your booking number (appears on your CRUISE PLACE invoice)
- passport number, date of issue/expiry, city of issue
- emergency contact name, address and phone number
- name/address of any hotel stays in the United States
- your ship name and sailing date
THE CRUISE PLACE will provide any information you may not know and will be happy to assist with the check-in process if you need help. Click on the cruise line below and follow the prompts.