Find Your W-2 Form Online

Tax filing companies like TurboTax and H&R Block offer help in getting your W-2 forms.  They can search a database to find your W-2 and then securely store it for your later use.  You will need your employer's name and Federal Employer Identificaton Number.  You can always contact your employer's payroll department and see if they participate with these tax filing companies first. This sure makes tax filing easier and faster.  Get my W2 online